Brief - smart cities
The city is the crystallization of human civilization and the most important place for human life now and in the future. With the development of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, mobile internet, and cloud computing, cities will also become smarter. The i-Lab hackathon Challenge is a 49-hour, high-intensity entrepreneurial activity sponsored by i-Lab incubator. The theme of the hackathon is Renew the city through AI. We invite innovative talents from all walks of life to come together, put forward innovative ideas, make use of artificial intelligence and related technologies, to create a product through a 49-hour hackathon.
Want to compete with top technology gurus through challenging 49 hours? Open up your mind and participate in iLab's 49 hour hackathon challenge!
49 hours to create a miracle from 0 to 1
6 months free office space, free cloud computing, guidance by Microsoft Technical Experts, introduction to investors.
There are seven phases:
- 49 seconds project idea pitch and 19 seconds self introduction;
- team formation: 3 to 5 members per team, about 20 teams in total;
- on-site market research, requirements assessment, product development;
- each team is supported by a mentor through the entire process.
- semi-final: 8 teams are selected to enter the final
- the final 8 teams continue to optimize the project and develop a demo;
- final product presentation
- 17:00-19:00 sign in & dinner
- 19:00-19:40 opening of the event and presentation of the event proposition
- 19:40-20:10 team introduction
- 20:10-20:30 team formation
- 20:30-20:40 location selection
- 20:40-21:00 each team is assigned to a guide from industry
- from 21:00: project discussion
- 08:30-09:00 breakfast
- 09:00-12:00 work on tasks
- 12:00-13:00 lunch
- 13:00-16:00 preparation of phased achievements
- 16:00-18:00 preliminary evaluation of the projects, 8 projects are selected for the next round
- 18:00-19:00 dinner
- from 19:00: announcement of preliminary results & demo development
- 08:30-09:00 breakfast
- 09:00-12:00 demo development, road show material writing
- 12:00-13:00 submission of results
- 13:00-14:00 lunch, presentation preparation
- 14:00-14:30 event review, guest speakers
- 14:30-16:50 final comment
- 16:50-17:00 scoring through industry judges
- 17:00-18:00 final closing ceremony
Events Awards and Bonus:
- First prize (1), 20,000 RMB;
- Second prizes (2), each 15,000 RMB;
- Third prizes (5), each 5,000 RMB.
Not only that, the winning team will also be given 6 months free office space, free cloud computing, guidance by Microsoft Technical Experts, introduction to investors.